Monday, May 20, 2019

Plasma Ball

Dylan brought in his plasma ball for us to experiment with. We were inspired to write creatively about our experience.



Plasma Ball by Jake

Slowly, I took my hand and placed it on the sphere. “Arghhh!” I yelled. Paralysed, hypnotised, intrigued, as soon as I touched it I heard a buzzing sound like a swarm of bees ready to sting me. Suddenly, I realised there was a creature inside the orb.

Quickly, something jolted towards me and I felt my hand getting hotter and hotter. Soon, I discovered it was looking for somewhere to escape.

The monster’s arms reminded me of lightning bolts coming wave after wave down to earth. Almost instantly, it retreated back into its starting position because it had failed to find it’s exit to the rest of the world.

Plasma Ball by Niko

Cautiously, I placed my hand against the glass. I watched the creature come to life as it jolted towards me at an unbelievable speed. It was desperately banging on the glass hoping to find a way out.

Frightened, scared, terrified, I laid two hands on the orb. It let out a piercing scream like nails being dragged on a blackboard.

The mysterious creature’s tentacles reminded me of red and blue lightning strikes jutting across the skies. Burning brightly the creature wrapped itself back into its starting form.

No comments:

Post a Comment