Thursday, April 25, 2019

Dear J4


We received a letter asking for some advice following our residential to Castleton. Our Agony 'Uncles' Jamie and Gabriel responded.

Dear Worried in Year 3,

After recently returning from Castleton I am in the perfect position to put your mind at rest.
Firstly, you may be worried about missing your parents. It’s normal to miss your parents especially if you are young and it is the first time being without them, I was the same. To help me I took a teddy from home.

Next, if you don’t like the food, which I think you won’t because it’s delicious! You can either bin it and get something else or eat it and wait for pudding.

Sharing rooms may worry you but it’s not a problem. I was put in a room with my best friends and one of my friends was somewhere else, but he was allowed to come in with us in the morning, before tea and after tea.

Overall I had great fun, everyone should try it.

Yours sincerely

Jamie

Dear Worried in Year 3,

After recently returning from Castleton I am in the perfect position to put your mind at rest.
Firstly, you may be worried about missing your parents. It’s normal to miss your parents especially if you are young and it is the first time being without them. In my room I had a friend who was very supportive when I missed my parents and I’m sure you will too.

Next, if you are with someone who isn’t your best friend remember you’re only sharing with them two nights. Also you can go see your friends in the morning and evening. You might be sleeping with your friend though and get your own bathroom.

Finally, if you don’t like the food you can always have a jacket potato and if you don’t like that you can have some salad. There’s loads of other options to eat and to look forward to.

I hope you have a good time at Castleton

Yours sincerely

Gabriel


1 comment:

  1. Aah what lovely replies. I am sure the worried Year 3 will feel better reading these!

    ReplyDelete